Professional Electric Beard & hair trimmer
Item Type: Hair &Beard Trimmer
Commodity Quality Certification: 3C and UE
2017 Beard trimmer's best seller. Best price / performance ratio ! Half price before Christmas.
The kit includes:
-Clipper with 10 modes : 4-7-10-13-16-18-21-24-27-30mm
-Waterproof system / Shower usable
It might seem counterintuitive to trim your beard if your ultimate goal is length, but a little pruning goes a long way during the awkward growth stages.
How to Trim Your Beard:
1. Comb it out: Get all of your hairs settled into one direction. Comb everywhere, including the mustache and bottom.
2. Use clippers for an even cut: If you want to maintain the length showcased here (half an inch), try a number 4 setting. If you aren't sure, just start with a bigger clip and work your way down. Increase this size as your beard continues to grow out.
3. Fade the neck and cheeks: Graduate to smaller clipper settings (starting two sizes lower) as you move outward.
4. Trim the mustache properly: Comb all hairs to the side first, and clip on desired setting. Then comb down over the lip and remove the guard, to trim anything that hangs over onto the lip.
5. Use scissors for detailing: Clean up strays and give yourself a more natural finish.
6. Finish with a beard oil / beard balm: These will keep your hairs healthy and prevent them from drying and itching.
Additional Beard-Trimming Tips:
1. Trim your beard when it's dry: You'll get a better sense of how it will look.
2. Invest in our solid pair of clippers: They will last much longer and are far more durable.
3. When you trim the underside, stretch out the skin: The neck skin can bunch together, so be sure you're grazing over the actual surface of the skin.
BEST WAY to trim your beard by our partner Esquire magasine :
We Also Recommend
Luxurious Razor / Shaving brush / Steel Stand - Leather Packaging
Hand Made Ebony / S.Steel - Straight Razor
Premium Set - Double Edge razor + Beard Brush + Soap ( Leather Packaging)